It’s difficult to find quality tradesmen, which is why we have a range of accreditations from UK and industry organisations. We can confidently say that both our customer service and our loft conversions are among the best in the industry.
Guild of Master Craftsmen
We’re a member of the UK’s most established trade association. As a member, we’re required to follow the organisation’s aims and objectives. Only skilled tradesmen are accepted into the Guild, and we are expected to act with integrity, offer professional expertise, and offer value for money.
The Accreditus system of monitoring has 6 steps:
- Personal assessment, where applicants are visited by a regional manager.
- Background financial check, where an initial check is conducted and then financial accounts are monitored once accepted as a member.
- A binding disputes procedure offers protection for consumers and a framework for resolving issues.
- Detailed customer surveys, this ensures that customers are happy and lays out possible improvements to maintain high standards of customer service.
- Public liability insurance is checked, and we must hold a valid Certificate on file at all times.
- Continual monitoring ensures that we always deliver the best possible service and maintain a healthy business.